Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wake Up and Put On My Badge...Proud to Represent.

JUNE 8, 2015

Last week of the Transfer!! Holy cow these past 6 weeks have flown by...I'm now starting to get nervous cause I definitely thought I was leaving and I was kinda exited about it but now I am getting nervous cause I don't wanna go and learn a new area, plus I love the members here so much and I love my companion. Everyone is telling me that once you get comfortable that's when you are gonna leave and I agree with that.

This week has been good but it got a little mixed up cause it was the Queen of England's birthday yesterday and that's why we weren't able to email cause its a public holiday....for the dang Queen that doesn't even live here. Oh and I found out that its not really even her birthday!! Australia get your holidays together. haha. So yesterday was just a normal day of proselyting and it was hard just cause no one was out and all the shops are closed and that's where we usually hang around cause that's where the people are. Also it was cloudy for most of the day and looked like it was gonna rain. (I'm not digging the cold weather and this is supposed to be one cold as winter!!)  Luckily I will be going home in the summer time!!

So today we are gonna go and cause some ruckus in the city and we are all so excited cause we went thrift shopping at Savers and mum.....I got the 2 sickest button up shirts on the planet and we are all rocking the dopest clothes. I really wanna go to the Ferrari dealership and take some cool photos and we also have a nice spot that we are gonna eat for lunch that is a little like rainforest cafĂ© but the have a lunch special for $9.90! I took heaps of photos already right when we got back from Savers and I also changed how nice my camera takes pictures so I should be able to send photos heaps easier *fingers crossed*

The highlight of this week would probably be yesterday because we had Zone Training in the morning and we were able to listen to a talk given by President Uchtdorf. The talk was given in the Provo MTC in 2014 to all the mission presidents about to go out into the field. He talked about so many great things and honestly I wish I had a copy of the DVD cause I would watch it over and over again. If I was to write all the things that I liked in the talk it would take a few hours to write but in summary it was about fearing no man. He talked about how we are all disciples and we are doing the same thing that the Apostles were doing when Christ was on the earth. He spoke about the story of Peter and I have never really studied much about Peter and it was amazing to hear his story through the mouth of a current day Apostle and all of the insights that he had. The talk really inspired me to go out and to work as hard as I can and not to be afraid of proclaiming the gospel and the things that I know to be true, even if I am mocked and ridiculed. It gives me comfort that I am in the service of my Heavenly Father and I am proud to represent him every time that I wake up and put on my badge.

Branden Ratcliff is doing amazing and we have to see him 2 more times this week while we are preparing him for baptism!! I am so exited for this week man!!

Anyway I gotta email a couple more people and then we are gonna be off but I am sending photos!!

Love you so much!! 



 THRIFT SHOP FINDS :)

ELDER McMURRAY AND ELDER BARNETT

SAVERS Trip - all of their great finds!
MISSING HIS BRANDI GIRL

THIS IS JUST......WRONG!

WITH A SIDE OF CRAZY!!!!!!

SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE ---  You can take a boy outta the car, put him on a bike and he STILL ends up in a
FERRARI ??  :)
(pssst, the steering wheel is on the wrong side!)







No comments:

Post a Comment